Brave old digital world.
I’ve made up a little story.
The story is fictious. Characters in the story are fictious. Any resemblance to any existing persons are purely in the reader’s mind. Any resemblance with your company’s processes are mere coincidence.
Is it the process or is it communication?
- George: a very helpful infrastructure project manager located somewhere in Europe
- Francis: an application manager located somewhere else in Europe
- Olaf: an even more helpful datacenter operator geographically close to George
- Dakshi: a very talented cloud operations engineer in/from India
- Hans: a knowledgable senior cloud technician, European
- Bob: the senior architect for infrastructure engineering (US)
- Eveyln: the infrastructure engineering project manager (US, close to Bob)
- email@example.com: a support mailbox
On Feb, 4th Francis writes:
Hi Hans, Dakshi,
I currently have an issue you’ll probably able to solve easily.
Our company has signed a deal with a European government’s ministry to host an instance of our…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 1.782 weitere Wörter